So my main adventures for this month would revolve around surgery and the prep for that - thinking that's a separate post in and of itself. The week before felt a bit chaotic trying to prepare while still feeling pretty vague on exactly what would be happening and how that would effect me.
For Easter, the whole family was able to get together at Mom and Dad's, just missing Will. I was still in recovery so couldn't do much snuggling with the kidlets, but that didn't stop me from being able to enjoy the entertainment they provided. I had had a melt down that morning with some bag drama, but it's all part of the learning curve I suppose. I'll edit through the pictures to try to not overwhelm with the pictures, but I love my family and think these kids are absolutely adorable so that's hard to do.
 |
| Cam say "hi" to Jordyn! |
 |
| Getting ready for the egg hunt |
 |
| See, adorable! Loving Brooklyn's new glasses. |
 |
| What happens when you mess with your uncle! |
 |
| Rousing game of smash ball |
 |
| That ball kept him (and me) entertained for quite a while. |
Video of smash ball. I'd never seen this. It was absolutely funny to watch. Adults "trash talking" the four-year-old and everyone being beat by the seven-year-old.
No comments:
Post a Comment