11 April 2014
update
So, surgery was on Tuesday (happy birthday, mom!) As of this writing I am still in the hospital and will probably be over the weekend. The concensus was this was definitely needed. I've felt very validated about being in pain and not just having this be a figment of my imagination. Ultimately the culprit was the oh so lovely endometriosis. There were actually three doctors involved in the surgery and someone they were able to do everything laparoscopicly so I didn't have to be completely opened up. The endometriosis was trying to cut off my rectum, take over my bowls, and they even found some up under my ribs. So, New I get to have a temporary ileostomy bag while I heal (and then another surgery to fix that). This was part of the worst case scenario I was prepared for, but really not wanting. Recovery will take a while, but I am happy to at least be able to say that I am on the mend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
poor baby......get better fast....hope they are staying on top of your pain and taking good care of you!!
ReplyDelete