14 February 2014

Love is in the Air

Or something like that.  I've heard people jokingly call Valentine's Day "Single Awareness Day."  Here's my take on that, I'm single and I am already aware.  However, just because I don't have a significant other in my life at this point in time does not mean that I don't have plenty of love around me.  I had to share a few fabulous pictures of the current loves of my life, aka the nieces and nephews.  (So, I may have swiped some of the pictures from siblings' Facebook pages.)  Right now I have five of each, with another niece on the way.  They are absolutely wonderful and I love being able to spend any time with them possible.
AJ
Zach

Maya

Briley
Ryder
Logan (out of order, but my computer's not letting me fix it)
Brooklyn
Ryder
Cameron

Jordyn
These are absolutely my loves.  They keep me greatly entertained as well as make me feel very much loved.  It just doesn't get any better than them!

No comments:

Post a Comment